Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Future.

So the semester is ending, but the journey is never over.

For the future I think that I am going to stick with things in the realm of altered states of consciousness. That is basically what I have been doing for a year now and think that I have not solved enough mysteries for myself and want to keep running with it. How I will get to the next thing and what it will be I have no clue... It will probably come to me in one of those altered states but until then I can only imagine. Over the summer I plan to work on a stop motion movie, and a lengthy one. So I look forward to starting that and to see what the summation will yield. Other than that I have no plans for the future. I am always open to what hits me in those last moments before my mind takes me to another place and when it gets there. So until it gets taken to an interesting enough place again I have no plans.

Exhibition Link:

Oliver Lutz: Paint it Black


I made a new stop motion video as well, and it is related to my project on god in many ways, so check it out! (PS Full view and turn it up!)

Meditation

No comments: