Wednesday, May 21, 2008

in the future

I guess next semester I still want to focus on print/photo with ceramics since those are both my passions. Tracy and I are having a difficult time doing so at the moment but I really want to make something successful using it next semester. I also want to try sound pieces in my projects. Tracy and I were talking today about how cool it would be to just carry a recorder around for the day and catch weird snippets of people's conversations and then edit it so it makes these crazy stories. I think that would be pretty awesome...now if only I could make something out of ceramic to go along with it. We shall see what happens.

As far as a link to an artist, I would say check out Scott Aitken's photo's. They are pretty amazing and he's probably my biggest influence in my photography portfolio.

http://www.scottpix.com/art/paintwl.html



how awesome is that?!

No comments: