Tuesday, December 4, 2007

To all my friends in class...


Please please please


join me at my home for a night of art and revelry as we take the oppurtunity to celebrate the season, art, end of semester, and the departure of our sons, the dear and beloved Joe Netta and the illustrious Jeremy Tan. At Fawcett gallery we will be showing the work created from the sonic arts class taught by Prfs. Lance Winn and Ashley Pigford. A mere one block away, my painting show is on display, next door to that, rock and roll will be screaming live from a basement!!! Holy cow!


Directions to my studio are:

1039 w. 7th street.

Wilmington. 19805


Take the 95 north towards wilmington.

exit at the SR-4 / MARYLAND AVE. exit- EXIT 6- toward MARTIN LUTHER KING BLVD

continue straight until you hit 8th street.

take a left.

pass over the 95, go 2 blocks to Harrison street.

Take a left.

go one block to seventh street.

Take a left.

go one block to Van Buren. Find Parking.

My studio is on this corner 7th and Van Buren.

If you have any problems, call 302 740 2531.

When prompted with the question, "were you in the shit?" your reply should be, "yeah I was in the shit" answer correctly and the operator will guide you.


BYOB


Designate a driver or prepare to abdicate your keys. I recommend carpooling.


Neat-o


No comments: