Monday, February 18, 2008

Hooray for ceramics Spring 08!

First let me tell you all that I am so happy Joe is still alive! Yayy!!

Second of all, for those of you who don't know me, I am the owner/creator of the massive brain and heart last semester. And I plan on making many more out of control objects that will have a future sitting in my room with all of my other pieces. I <3 Ceramics. 

Also, because Abby asked me to, I am making a post about how I am competing in Miss Delaware (again) this year and all of my adventures along the way. It is A LOT of hard work. I am very much trying to win the title of Miss Delaware this year, ultimately to compete for the title of Miss America. I am currently Miss Northern Delaware, and it is amazing. The platform which I am dedicated to is Making Blood Cancers a Priority. I am getting scholarship money for wearing a pretty crown and raising money for good causes. How awesome is that? I need to work on my interview skills, so for anyone who wants to quiz me...please feel free. I need to practice. Also, mark your calendars for June 13th and 14th at Dover Downs for the pageant....because I expect everyone to come and cheer me on...even those of you who I don't know.  www.missmidatlantic.org <---I'm on this website even though I'm not Miss MiAtlantic....don't ask. 

:-) 
Julia Fuller

No comments: