Monday, April 21, 2008

WEll!!  I've been trying to unravel the knot that is Final Cut...and I'm happy to say that I'm beginning to untie the things that have been most intimidating.  If you're wondering, Final Cut is initially overwhelming (photoshop-style) but it's more intuitive than you plan for.  Having someone walk you through the basics IS really helpful.  SO, with my clips and some knowledge I'll be (hopefully) ready for a crit Thursday.  After that, I'm itching to dig my hands into clay again.

As for mini-golf, I think it would be really great to have a public tournament.  The whole course should definitely be a part of campus, maybe the green?  I like the idea of having some holes be 'unsinkable' and that we wear personally-designed golf attire.   Mini-golf has such a plastic feel to it, so playing that up would be cool. I'll be thinking of specifics....

--Emily

No comments: