Sunday, April 20, 2008

polaroids and golf

So for our latest project Tracy and I are collaborating and trying to do polaroid lifts onto ceramic pieces. However, we are struggling because it turns out we bought the wrong type of polaroid film!! ughh. Right now we are in the process of trying to get our hands on another camera that takes this film so we can start asap.

Random sidenote: I found this neat website dealing with polaroids. http://www.roidrage.com/


I haven't really given too much thought into what I want to make for a mini golf hole. I think it might be easiest to come up with some type of themed golf course and everyone can make something that fits in with that theme. I definitely think setting the golf course up outside is a good idea. I think it would be awesome to see the publics interaction with our pieces. Maybe we could set it up on Old College or the green?

-kerri

No comments: