Thursday, October 4, 2007

1. I did not attend the lecture :(

2. After talking to the class in critique Tuesday I realized that my project could go further then landscapes. Of course I am going to continue on this path. Yet if these are my thought bubbles why should anything in them be real/ recognizable? Why couldn't they be moods ideas and so on. I can't wait to continue pushing my thought bubbles further. I think the more I work at them the better they will become. It is funny how we start out doing one thing and end up doing something completely different. I think I need to record my thoughts more as well that way I have a source to return to when I start the new bubbles. I think what I like most about what I am doing right now is the idea that this is a never-ending project!

3. In terms of music I am unsure as to what my project reminds me of. I guess all the music I listen to, because the music in my life helps shape and mold my ideas of life and so on. Yet the two pieces I have right now remind me of some sort of Jack Johnson song. But if you were to ask me the same question tomorrow I am sure it would change. Like I have already mentioned, I am pulling this art from my head, which is influenced by the things that go on in my life. Hence the music, TV, books, friends, and so on that I have thus far encountered.

-Ash

No comments: